Christopher N. Geary's Shaolin Kempo Karate © 1994-2018
1. Omaha's only Certified 10th Degree Black Belt (the highest level of Black Belt).
2. 6th Degree Black Belt in the arts of Karazenpo Go Shinjutsu (with a teaching certificate) and Tenshi Goju Kai.
3. Bachelor of Martial Arts and the high titles of Grand Master, Soke (head of family) and Professor.
4. Recognized and awarded rank or promotions by ten Grand Masters/Organizations across the United States.
5. Inducted into four martial arts Hall of Fames for “Master Instructor of the Year,” “School of the Year,” “Founder and Grand Master of the Year” and “Outstanding Contribution to The Martial Arts Grand Master” (board certified category), with the additional honored recognition of Ambassador to the Martial Arts. Governor Dave Heineman also presented Geary with a proclamation honoring a National Martial Arts Day in Nebraska.
6. The owner Professor Christopher N. Geary, teaches all classes.
7. Established June 29, 1994.
There is no need to feel nervous or intimidated; classes at Kempo Karate are fun, safe and personal! Call or Text today 402.905.6865 to schedule your FREE Trial Lesson (group or private class) at Kempo Karate.
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ~ Rumi
Christopher N. Geary's Shaolin Kempo Karate is Omaha's finest in Martial Arts Instruction. (Located by Tuesday Morning - 76th & Cass Court). Professor Geary - Owner/Instructor is Omaha's only Nationally Certified 10th Degree Black Belt (the highest level of Black Belt). The art of Kempo/Kenpo Karate is a combination of ancient fighting techniques with modern scientific principles (structured mixed martial arts within one complete system) that provides realistic self defense and training for men, women and children.
Call or Text 24/7: 402.905.6865
7617 Cass Street - Omaha, Nebraska
$75.00 per month (12 month) or $85.00 per month (6 month) memberships. Each additional family member receives 50% off. A Kempo Karate uniform (gi) is included.
Child Classes: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 - 7:30 pm or Saturday 10:00-12:00 noon.
Adult Classes: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-8:30 pm or
Saturday 12-2 pm.
All classes are limited to ten (10) students per class.
Interested in becoming a member? Ask about a free 30 minute private class or a 1 hour group class.
Specialty programs are available when the student is ready (with unlimited classes including private instruction): Ask about the Black Belt and Master's Clubs including Instructor Training Programs. Private instruction is also available for Non-Students at $50.00 per hour.